Riak Client Resources, Deleting a Key Doesn't Remove it from bucket.keys

Steve Warren swarren at myvest.com
Sun May 20 12:13:00 EDT 2012

The last message I saw on this (from a year ago) says the caching of key
lists will be removed. I just ran into it while running a $key index range
search. I then ran a ?key=stream search on the bucket and the same stale
key list appeared (I had created a bunch of data and then deleted it as a
test). Did the caching removal not happen? I'm running 1.1.2

The query:

curl 'localhost:8098/buckets/testbucket/index/$key/0/g'

As others have noted, this behavior is quite disconcerting and I don't want
to pepper the application with otherwise unnecessary checks for stale keys
even on 2i range queries. Or is that unavoidable?

Regards
Steve