Reviewers for Riak Handbook Update

Mathias Meyer meyer at paperplanes.de
Wed May 23 11:20:03 EDT 2012

Hey!

I'm just about wrapping up the changes and new content for the upcoming update of the Riak Handbook. To make sure what I wrote makes (mostly) sense, I'm looking for one or two technical reviewers of the new content. The focus is more on whether everything makes sense, so not necessarily on grammar and spelling, or if there's something that needs further explaining and so forth. It's a bit more than 40 pages (compared to the PDF of the first version), and it'd have to be in the next couple of days, as I want to ship next week. If anyone's got some time to spare and wants to have a go at the new stuff, I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Cheers, Mathias
http://riakhandbook.com