Riak Client Resources, Deleting a Key Doesn't Remove it from bucket.keys

Reid Draper reiddraper at gmail.com
Wed May 23 17:21:52 EDT 2012

Steve, Kyle,

In order to track it down, I'd like to be able to reproduce this issue.
Can you provide some minimal Java code to reproduce, from an empty
Riak cluster? Please include any changes to the Riak app.config as well.

Some things to think about in writing code to reproduce:

* Are you connecting to a single node? Using a load-balancer? Using
RJC to connect to multiple nodes?

* Are you overriding any default bucket properties? Either
for a specific bucket or changing the defaults in the app.confg?

Kyle, are you seeing the same issue where some small number ~200 / 20K
are remaining, or a smaller/larger percent?

Thanks,
Reid Draper