Unable to use RiakPbcTransport for Search using Python client

mine name ae10b057 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 22:22:52 EDT 2012

Hi
I am trying to use Riak Search with the Python client.
I am able to use search if I use the Http interface, but not if i use Protocol buffers. If I create a RiakClient using RiakPbcTransport, bucket.enable_search() returns true but if I call bucket.search_enabled() after that, it returns false. Searches always give empty results. Other than this I am able to use to RiakClient with RiakPbcTransport.
Any idea what I am doing wrong?
Thank you.