Unable to use RiakPbcTransport for Search using Python client

mine name ae10b057 at hotmail.com
Mon May 28 22:54:35 EDT 2012

I tried setting the bucket.enable_search() using Http and then using PBC but it isn't giving search results. bucket.search_enabled() still returns false when called using PBC, and True when called using Http. Data stored using Http is searchable, but that stored using PBC is not getting searched. Can PBC  be used or will I have to use Http?
Thank you