Java Client Riak Builders...

Guido Medina lic_gma at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 13:52:44 EDT 2012

I will request a "pull request", I fixed it, I enabled @RiakIndex for
collection fields AND methods (String, Integer or Collection of any of
those), on our coding is working, but still I need to test it more before
making it final.

I will share the details tomorrow, I already created a fork from your master
branch.

Now you can have something like:

@RiakIndex
@JsonIgnore
Collection<Integer> getNumbers()

Also this works as index and with no getter (as of 1.0.6-SNAPSHOT) will only
be that, an index:

@RiakIndex
Collection<String> numbers;
That will act as index and be ignored as property which is the intention of
the index, to be a dynamic calculated value(s) and not as property which
requires the caller to call a post-construct.

And of course, all subclasses of a collection apply.

Thanks for the answer,

Guido.