[ANN] Riak Handbook 1.1 released!

Mathias Meyer meyer at paperplanes.de
Wed May 30 11:18:12 EDT 2012

Hey there!

Just thought I'd let you guys know that I just released a new version of the Riak Handbook, a free update if you already bought it. It comes with more than 40 pages of new content, focussing primarily on use cases and usage scenarios (data modelling, access patterns, pros and cons), operations (lots of details on monitoring, load-balancing and network placement of nodes), pre- and post-commit, plus a whole slew of little additions and fixes. Also, the book now comes as a man page for easy reading on the command line.

You can read all about what's in the release here: http://www.paperplanes.de/2012/5/30/riak-handbook-11-is-out.html

To celebrate, the book is 25% off through next Monday: http://riakhandbook.com/

Cheers, Mathias