Anything to add to the Community Release Notes?

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Thu May 31 10:31:19 EDT 2012

Hey All,

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the next installment of the
I'll be tagging tomorrow and probably be releasing on Monday. If we're
missing something you think should be on here, don't hesitate to fork the
repo and make your contribution known. (There is some background on the
Community Release Notes on the Basho Blog [2] for those of you who aren't
yet familiar.)

Thanks. Let me know if you have any questions.

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups

[1]
https://github.com/basho/the-riak-community/blob/master/release-notes/riak-community-0.3.md