Riak java client - HTTP client...

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Tue Oct 2 11:06:44 EDT 2012

Hi,

   Is there any particular issue with the Java Riak HttpClient when
using a version other than 4.1.1? I have a pull request that doesn't
pass the Travis CI build, even though I have verified it shouldn't have
issues except for the that specific difference, if so, could it be tried
with HttpClient 4.2.1?

   I have tried the integration test on our 4 nodes development cluster
but never gets as far as in the Travis CI system, so I also wonder if
that Riak cluster has some extra requirement to run the integration test
phase from maven.

Best regards,

Guido.