ripple, use same model as regular document and embedded.

Charlie Bowman charlesmbowman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 17:22:03 EDT 2012

I think, I've figured out that the only way to accomplish what I'm shooting
for is to decouple the persistance layer from the business logic of my
message class.  That way I can embed a message object into any other class,
including a "PersistedMessage" class.

I believe that riak search would do the trick, but I believe a straight
lookup will be considerably faster.

Charlie