riak-erlang segfault

Evan Vigil-McClanahan emcclanahan at basho.com
Sun Oct 7 14:50:55 EDT 2012

The first thing that strikes me is that you have HIPE enabled on your
erlang, and the version isn't the one we build with.  This isn't
something riak is usually happy with.

If you're doing 1.2, try rebuilding riak with R15B01 compiled with
--diable-hipe.

The config file is usually called app.config, as well, but that might
have been a typo on your part.