IPsec and Riak

Kresten Krab Thorup krab at trifork.com
Mon Oct 8 15:23:19 EDT 2012

You would need a range large enough to at least let all nodes connect to one another; I don't know exactly how the port allocation work for Erlang distribution but you could experiment with range sizes starting from the number of Erlang nodes, plus some extra to allow riak-admin and riak commands to also connect to the local node.

Kresten
Trifork

Sent from my iPhone