riak memstore clarification on enomem error

Sangeetha.PattabiRaman2 at cognizant.com Sangeetha.PattabiRaman2 at cognizant.com
Tue Oct 9 02:40:06 EDT 2012

Dear Team ,
                 I have a 64 GB RAM ,during the Load of 35 million dataset (1.8 GB) it consumes nearly 40-45 GB of RAM durial the startup of the erlang script ,but
While trying to load 40 million dataset (2.1 GB) I am getting  the following error
escript: exception error: no match of right hand side value {error,enomem},

Queries:

1.      Is this related with memory issue only  or please let me to know ?

2.      Is there a provision to make use of the swap memory in riak config?

Mem:         64422      41371      23050          0        404       6398
-/+ buffers/cache:      34568      29853
Swap:        64017       5798      58219

Thanks & regards
sangeetha

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.