default bucket settings

kamiseq kamiseq at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 03:19:37 EDT 2012

thanks,
I also visited that section but it deals only with n, r and w property in
general. and reading only about n, r and w it feels like you know what is
going on, and then you see dw, rw, pr and pw and googling doesn't bring
clear explanation, so you get more and more confused.

(heh I know casing doesn't matter :)

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq at gmail.com