riak memstore clarification on enomem error

Sangeetha.PattabiRaman2 at cognizant.com Sangeetha.PattabiRaman2 at cognizant.com
Tue Oct 9 05:39:27 EDT 2012

Thanks Shane ,

Load script used is as follows (basically a curl)

#!/usr/local/bin/escript
main([Filename]) ->
    {ok, Data} = file:read_file(Filename),
    Lines = tl(re:split(Data, "\r?\n", [{return, binary},trim])),
    lists:foreach(fun(L) -> LS = re:split(L, ","), format_and_insert(LS) end, Lines).

format_and_insert(Line) ->
    JSON = io_lib:format("{\"id\":\"~s\",\"phonenumber\":~s,\"callednumber\":~s,\"starttime\":~s,\"endtime\":~s,\"status\":~s}", Line),
    Command = io_lib:format("curl -X PUT http://127.0.0.1:8098/riak/CustCalls35m/~s -d '~s' -H 'content-type: application/json'", [hd(Line),JSON]),
    io:format("Inserting: ~s~n", [hd(Line)]),
    os:cmd(Command).

>> you are right shane .after Loading it I confirm the same by querying the (1.8GB)35 million dataset with first ,middle and last row value(1,15000000,35000000) with id column.hence confirmed its stored onto CustCalls35m bucket of riak db.

Regards
Sangeetha