default bucket settings

kamiseq kamiseq at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:14:18 EDT 2012

you know what, after another day of searching I ve found out that
(following http://wiki.basho.com/HTTP-Delete-Object.html)

   - rw - quorum for both operations (get and put) involved in deleting an
   object (default is set at the bucket level)
   - r - (read quorum) how many replicas need to agree when retrieving the
   object
   - pr - (primary read quorum) works like r but requires that the nodes
   read from are not fallback nodes
   - w - (write quorum) how many replicas to write to before returning a
   successful response
   - dw - (durable write quorum) how many replicas to commit to durable
   storage before returning a successful response
   - pw - (primary write quorum) how many replicas to commit to primary
   nodes before returning a successful response

why such description cannot be added to page about bucket configuration, it
is really weird to find it in delete object http API specification.

still I dont get difference between w and dw but I guess it is not that
important for now
pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq at gmail.com