default bucket settings

Evan Vigil-McClanahan emcclanahan at basho.com
Tue Oct 9 13:18:02 EDT 2012

The difference between w and dw is that for r, only the vnode needs to
reply that it's gotten the write.  On dw, the vnode waits for its backend
to reply that it has sent the write to the disk.  So with dw, you trade off
latency for a bit more safety.

>>> http://wiki.basho.com/HTTP-API.html#Bucket-Operations,