default bucket settings

kamiseq kamiseq at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:40:53 EDT 2012

thanks for replay.

it would be great if someone changed http://wiki.basho.com/Buckets.html or
http://wiki.basho.com/Configuration-Files.html, I think this would be less
misleading

   - rw - quorum for both operations (get and put) involved in deleting an
   object (default is set at the bucket level)
   - r - (read quorum) how many replicas need to agree when retrieving the
   object
   - w - (write quorum)* how many vnodes must confirm reviving write
   request before returning a successful response*
   - dw - (durable write quorum) how many replicas to commit to durable
   storage before returning a successful response
   - pr - (primary read quorum) works like r but requires that the nodes
   read from are not fallback nodes
   - pw - (primary write quorum) how many replicas to commit to primary
   nodes before returning a successful response

pozdrawiam
Paweł Kamiński

kamiseq at gmail.com
pkaminski.prv at gmail.com