default bucket settings

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Tue Oct 9 14:04:51 EDT 2012

Hi pozdrawiam,

Excellent suggestion. A few things:

* We just redid all of our documentation (and it's live as of this week):
docs.basho.com.

There's a blog going out about this in a bit, and redirects from
wiki.basho.com should be in place tomorrow at the latest.

* If you have a few spare minutes, can you add an issue to the basho_docs
GitHub repo about what we need to clarify/tweak?

https://github.com/basho/basho_docs

Best,

Mark