setting search schema

Alexander Sicular siculars at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:40:20 EDT 2012

Hi David, I'm thinking that you should write some bash-fu and use the search-cmd tool. You could do a search-cmd show-schema to check for a schema match. If you have to run search-cmd as root it stands to reason that you are running riak as root which I don't think is a good idea in general.

-Alexander Sicular

@siculars