riak on AppFog or other PAAS providers

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Wed Oct 17 01:18:03 EDT 2012

Hi Norman,

At the moment, there are no pure platforms offering a "Riak as a
Service" (meaning access to a shared Riak cluster built for use by
multiple tenants).  That said, there are various companies that offer
managed Riak clusters: Joyent, Tier3, and GoGrid are a few (and there
are more in the works).

I'm happy to try and point you in the right direction for something
managed, but right now there are no hosted options.

Hope that helps.

Mark