Newbie question -- how do I turn on web-based search interface for port 8098?

Felix Terkhorn fterkhorn at exacttarget.com
Mon Oct 22 11:18:54 EDT 2012

Hi,

I've searched around on the web for this but am coming up short.  How do I turn on the web-based search interface which is documented here? (http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/references/Riak-Search---Settings/#Default Ports<http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/references/Riak-Search---Settings/#Default%20Ports>)

Using "netstat -a | grep 8098" I can see that there's definitely nothing listening on that port.

I do have search enabled in app.config for each of my four nodes.

Thanks,
Felix