Newbie question -- how do I turn on web-based search interface for port 8098?

Sean Cribbs sean at basho.com
Mon Oct 22 11:23:02 EDT 2012

Hi Felix,

Riak Search uses the same interface/port as the normal Riak HTTP
operations, so look in your app.config file for the {http, [ ... ]}
line to find the host/port combination.  There's no UI exported from
that interface, but you should be able to use Solr-like URLs to
perform queries and modify the indexes.