Hey up: Community Manager for Europe, Middle East and Africa checking in

Matthew Revell mrevell at basho.com
Wed Oct 24 06:51:27 EDT 2012

How do?

My name's Matthew Revell and I've just started at Basho's swanky new London
office, where I'm Community Manager for the EMEA region.

Feel free to contact me about anything Riak-related, particularly if you're
in the EMEA region.

So, you want to see Basho at an event in Krakow? Let me know. You're
organising a Riak meet-up in Cape Town? Tell me all about it.

I'm mrevell on Freenode and matthewrevell on Twitter. We've also got a
@BashoEMEA Twitter account for events, news and all that good stuff.

If you're interested, for the past six years I've been at Canonical, the
Ubuntu people. Most recently there I was Product Manager for Ubuntu's bare
metal provisioning tool called MAAS. I've been hanging around open source
for the past ten years.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers!

--