Efficiency of RIAK

Denis denis.melnik at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 07:29:17 EDT 2012

RIAK does not make sense to compare with elevelDB, objective was to assess
the cost of organizing the cluster.
I was surprised by the difference in performance. I expected to order 20 000
put / sec. Perhaps, RIAK configured incorrect?
With these results, you need at least 4 servers with RIAK to replace one
server elevelDB. RIAK positioned as a high-performance cluster, I think it
is contrary to the speed of one node = 6636 put/sec with a record size of 55
bytes.

I'm wrong?

This is not idle curiosity, I hoped to use it in one of my projects. But the
cost of the required number of servers will be too big.