Building riak-erlang-client

David Parfitt dparfitt at basho.com
Thu Oct 25 08:18:14 EDT 2012

Hello Martin -

  Yes, riak-erlang-client 1.3.1 is the latest tag that you should be
using to build from Github. The protobuffs implementation produces
several warnings during compilation.

I attached the output of 'make' and 'rebar eunit' using Erlang R15B01
to the gist [1] referenced below. I haven't tried R15B02, however
there is an open issue reported [2] when building Riak against it. I
would recommend sticking with R15B01 for now if possible.

Cheers -
Dave

[1] https://gist.github.com/3952217
[2] https://github.com/basho/riak/issues/227