Web doc buglet

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Mon Oct 29 16:42:06 EDT 2012

Hi Tin,

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:18 PM, Tin Le <tin at le.org> wrote:
> Sorry if this is the wrong place.  Is there a specific email address I
> can send to for buglets I found on Basho doc site?
>
>  http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/tutorials/fast-track/Basic-Riak-API-Operations/
>
> Does not mention "GET /buckets/bucket_name" that this page does:
>
> http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/references/apis/http/HTTP-Get-Bucket-Properties/

If you have any docs bugs that need filing, go ahead and add them here:

https://github.com/basho/basho_docs/issues

We usually get to them pretty quick. (Bonus points for submitting pull
requests.)

> I am trying to convince our engineers to move from mongo to riak, and
> running various doc snafus.

As far as convincing your team to move to Riak, what are the specific
doc (and general) snafus that are standing in your way right now?
We'll get them straightened out. :)

Mark
twitter.com/pharkmillups