Web doc buglet

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Wed Oct 31 13:28:04 EDT 2012

HA proxy + Riak + ElasticSearch are your friends, Solr lacks
documentation (way outdated), hard to find stuff done and samples, so if
you have your cluster well setup and your meaning to do only key-value
retrieval with assist of text index search using ElasticSearch, you are
good.

*Note:* We have Solr for GeoSpatial functionality and is amazingly fast,
but there isn't much we can do, if you need complex polygon features it
gets complicated in Solr. Except for some incubation projects that will
be brought into Solr, it is kind of hard to do anything.

Hope that helps,

Guido.