September 2012 Archives by thread
Starting: Sat Sep 1 02:32:23 EDT 2012
Ending: Sun Sep 30 18:01:21 EDT 2012
- Failed: This node is already a member of a cluster
- How Reduce RAM usage as much as possible
- Riak Control and issues with cluster
- Riak Recap for August 27 - September 01
- How a client should take care of vector clocks
- riakc_pb_socket:start_link question with a riak cluster
- help designing schemas
- LevelDB memory problem crashes Erlang
- multiple rings (or riak instance) in a same VM?
- Riak search. Different results (XML - JSON)
- M/R query with riak-defined keys
- Riak Java Client KV Search pagination and row limit support?
- List of all available JS functions
- MapReduce job not stopping
- Strategies for testing against Riak
- riak-erlang-client issue with Riak EE 1.2
- riak reached_max_restart_intensity
- timeout error for size>40k & changing q_limit has no affect
- Riak behind a Load Balancer
- Help with Community Code
- LevelDB backend. Turning Compression Off.
- Riak Recap for September 1 - September 8
- Simple Riak browser
- Cluster start problem
- REST API: Deleting key vs. marking as deleted.
- MapReduce - sorting via the Java client
- Postcommit hook and creating a new object
- Reip in Riak 1.2 vs 1.1.4
- Riak performance issue with many connected objects (11 million +)
- Cluster `plan` "WARNING: Not all replicas will be on distinct nodes"
- Riak upgrade 1.1.1 -> 1.2
- Cloning a cluster / copying all cluster data
- Node shutdown error
- single machine still need cluster? like three node?
- MapReduce request causes Erlang VM to close
- Automatic replacement of dead nodes
- ANN Welle 1.3.0
- Java map-reduce and result keys
- missing keys?
- Error trying to launch Riak
- Crashing nodes
- Migrate buckets: bucket_exporter gets different number of keys.
- 404 Error in Live Cluster
- Error--Cloning into 'leveldb'...ERROR: Command ['get-deps'] failed!make: *** [deps] Error 1
- Specified w/dw/pw values invalid for bucket n value of 1
- Upgrading from 1.1.2 to 1.2.0
- What ever happened to delete support for post-commit hooks?
- Running dev setup based on "The Riak Fast Track", nodes crashing during re-add to index existing documents.
- Ripple repository moved
- ANN Welle 1.3.1
- Evolving data model
- Riak on SmartOs won't start
- data modeling question
- Riak Recap for September 9 - 18
- [Help]Riak concurrency problem
Hải Lưu Tuấn
- Errors during key stream
- cluster join executed without commit?
- Key expiration
- links vs 2i
- efficiency of listing a bucket's keys
- riak join a node( with data) to a cluster
- Large scale deployments testing
- HTTP or PB cluster client issue
- riak-users Digest, Vol 38, Issue 36
- Riak Control
- Strange behavior during performance testing when bringing up a Riak node in the cluster
- riak-users Digest, Vol 38, Issue 35
- Ripple, search, and newbie, oh, my!
- riak is not starting but no error is logged
- Cluster Behavior
- Riak storage backend change
- Riak 1.2 Ubuntu Precise .deb
- riakc_pb_socket client & poolboy
- Riak Python Bindings 1.5.0
- indexing precommit hooks and the maximum number of buckets
Alfonso De Gregorio
- Changing pb ip and http ip causes startup error
- "exception exit: disconnected" when reading old 0.13.0 riak data with protobuf client
- HTTP Client bug
- transfers failing lookup_timeout
- predictable latency
- Riak Search index repair and
- Bug on riak-client 1.0.6 - Riak index property not serialized
- [MapReduce] in state wait_for_input terminated with reason: processing_error
- applications inside the same VM as Riak
- Ring sanity checker for Nagios
- Pruning (merging) after storage reaches a certain size?
- Problem getting Riak multi-backend working
- Riak client for node.js
- riak_core application design questions
- Reading with "r = all" always succeeds in Riak 1.2 even when one of the primary nodes is down?
- OpenLDAP MDB backend for riak
- Ripple searches in test mode
- Riak Recap for September 19 - 26
- [ANN] Lager 1.2.1 and backend API changes happening on master
- Re-use data dir for new node
- Rial Search and key expiry: a difficult relationship?
Alfonso De Gregorio
- migrate from bitcask to eleveldb with out losing data from bitcask
- is java pb client and cluster client thread safe
- Sizing riak/using bitcask or level-db
- How do I lookup a linked object from within a map function?
- read-modify-write via python client
- key not found in map reduce
- Using Riak as cache layer
Last message date:
Sun Sep 30 18:01:21 EDT 2012
Archived on: Tue Feb 27 07:52:52 EST 2018
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).