Reusing Riak cluster as API cluster on Amazon EC2

Dev Vasantharajan dev at sourcebits.com
Wed Apr 3 08:02:44 EDT 2013

Good to know. These are general caveats with relying too extensively on
Amazon, or trying to do too much with it, so I'll definitely keep these in
mind.

Tests will confirm if this approach will work at least under the initial
load we are expecting - once we have a lot of users server costs may no
longer be a problem. :)

If anyone has tried this before and has some other specific disasters to
warn about, that would be good too.

Thanks!!

Regards,
Dev