[ANN] Ruby Client v1.1.1 Release

Sean McKibben graphex at graphex.com
Wed Apr 3 17:07:07 EDT 2013

IIRC it was fixed in 1.1.0 but came back in 1.1.1.

I did a simple test just now and sanitized it for this gist:
https://gist.github.com/graphex/5305274

I also have to store items with ? in their keys, which has issues over http (noted in https://github.com/basho/riak-ruby-client/issues/80 )

So I have to have two different clients at all times, one PBC so i can write ? in keys, and one HTTP so I can get 2i queries back…

Sean