simulate a transaction

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Thu Apr 4 10:33:31 EDT 2013

At least on two-phase commit enabled environment you can implement the
rollback to "undo" your action, you expect things to go right and a very
small % to go wrong, so implementing a rollback policy isn't such a bad
idea, I had to do the same years ago for a payment client, when things
went wrong on our DB, we send a revert payment, since once the payment
was gone, it had no transactional behaviour so we had to implement a
rollback policy.

Hope that helps,

Guido.