simulate a transaction

Guido Medina guido.medina at temetra.com
Thu Apr 4 10:41:51 EDT 2013

Also, you might not need a notification when the Riak operation succeed
if you set a default high N value, let's say, for 5 nodes, N value = 3
should give you a good safe bet, meaning, Riak client will return
successfully when the key was written to at least 3 nodes, so it only
leaves with the rollback policy implementation.

I know I'm suggesting the opposite (assume things went OK and take
action when they go wrong)
If that makes sense for your application.

Guido.