[ANNC] Riak 1.3.1

Dave Brady dbrady at weborama.com
Thu Apr 4 11:05:30 EDT 2013

Hi Jared,

I don't see these patches, which I have applied to our installation of 1.3, explicitly mentioned in the Release Notes:

Fix bug where stats endpoints were calculating _all_ riak_kv stats:
https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/blob/9be3405e53acf680928faa6c70d265e86c75a22c/src/riak_kv_stat_bc.erl

Every read triggers a read-repair when Last-write-wins=true
https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/pull/334

Can you confirm whether or not they made it into 1.3.1, please?

--
Dave Brady