[ANNC] Riak 1.3.1

Dave Brady dbrady at weborama.com
Thu Apr 4 16:53:25 EDT 2013

Ok, thanks Engel and Jordan!

--
Dave Brady

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jordan West" <jwest at basho.com>
To: "Engel Sanchez" <engel at basho.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 4, 2013 6:06:05 PM GMT +01:00 Amsterdam / Berlin / Bern / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna
Subject: Re: [ANNC] Riak 1.3.1

Hi Dave,

Building on what Engel said, the stats change was merged as part of a larger squashed commit [1].

Jordan

[1] https://github.com/basho/riak_kv/commit/fd2e527378a7fa284605b131c4d02ee5c28d229d

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Engel Sanchez < engel at basho.com > wrote:

Hi Dave,

The stats calculation was fixed in 1.3.1, but the read-repair with Last-write-wins=true was not backported. That one will make it to 1.4, which is scheduled in the near future. I hope that helps.

--
Engel Sanchez