is it possible to connect to a remote Riak cluster with Riak console

Tom Zeng tom at intridea.com
Sun Apr 7 14:17:32 EDT 2013

Hi Sean,

I got error using erl -remsh, same thing happended when I tried to ssh to
the riak server (riak is in /usr/sbin and user does not have sudo
privilege):

erl -remsh riak@<hostname or ip> -setcookie riak
Erlang R15B01 (erts-5.9.1) [source] [64-bit] [async-threads:0] [hipe]
[kernel-poll:false]

*** ERROR: Shell process terminated! (^G to start new job) ***

same happened with erl -remsh riak at localhost -setcookie riak on the riak
server

Thanks,
Tom