Mistake in Riak CS documentation re creating admin user

Hector Castro hector at basho.com
Mon Apr 8 10:32:03 EDT 2013

Hey Toby,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I submitted a pull request
to remedy the documentation [0] – please +1 if you believe that
addresses your issue.

For the future, you're more than welcome to file tickets and pull
requests against the documentation via GitHub [1].

[0] https://github.com/basho/basho_docs/pull/294
[1] https://github.com/basho/basho_docs

--
Hector