A story about unexpected changes in riak-erlang-client dependencies

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Tue Apr 9 12:06:41 EDT 2013

In regards to 3rd parties, we've generally had good luck asking the
developer to make a tag for us or to merge a branch that has fixed
dependencies.  I do agree it is a problem, but it is one that can be fixed.

Sorry you ran into problems in any of our repos, we are working to fix our
process a bit so folks using our code don't hit the problems you hit.

-Jared