Measuring Riak disk usage

Paul Wagner paul at luminoso.com
Wed Apr 10 14:25:10 EDT 2013

So as far as profiling disk usage of certain newly created objects for
future planning is there a specific query that might return recently
created objects and their size on disk?

Looking at the contents of .../riak/leveldb I can see each of the nodes and
the sorted string tables. I can follow the performance [du- h] of the
leveldb folder overall as data is added but the feature/command we're
looking for is how we're going to profile now in order to plan for future
disk usage.  Something like http://fqdn.hostname.com:8098/riak/usage
 perhaps...

Is this something that limited to Riak Enterprise?