Basho Bench summary png, what is the meaning of Latency Percentile

Matthew Von-Maszewski matthewv at basho.com
Thu Apr 11 12:35:10 EDT 2013

The "Latency" values are the amount of time it takes an operation to be sent to riak and the response be received by Basho Bench.  All values are from the view point of Basho Bench as a client.

Yes, the 99% curve means that 99% of the request/receive operation cycles have been below this value.

Matthew