Basho Bench summary png, what is the meaning of Latency Percentile

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Thu Apr 11 12:37:19 EDT 2013

This a tangential question but I cannot get the PNG device to work. I get
the error:

priv/summary.r -i tests/current

[1] "plyr"

[1] "grid"

[1] "getopt"

[1] "proto"

[1] "ggplot2"

[1] 0

[1] 301.168

Error in X11(paste("png::", filename, sep = ""), g$width, g$height,
pointsize,  :

  unable to start device PNG

Calls: png

In addition: Warning message:

In png(file = opt$outfile, width = opt$width, height = opt$height) :

  unable to open connection to X11 display ''

Execution halted

make: *** [results] Error 1

Ideas?