ubuntu package ERTS version issue

Jared Morrow jared at basho.com
Tue Apr 16 23:55:26 EDT 2013

This is a known issue that will be fixed in any new packages, it has been
reported here https://github.com/basho/riak/issues/306

I will also make a note to fix the README in the morning, sorry about the
confusion.  We do have a lot of repos, so the safe bet is to file it
against github.com/basho/riak in the "Issues" tab, and if it belongs in
another repo someone at Basho will triage it into the right spot.  Or, as
you did, write the mailing list.

Sorry again for the troubles, the fix is to s/erts-5.7.5/erts-5.9.1/ as
you've already pointed out.

Thanks,
Jared