riak-python-client http timeout?

Mark Phillips mark at basho.com
Fri Feb 1 01:14:35 EST 2013

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the month-late response here.

I spoke with Sean, Evan, and the team a bit about this. There's not a
straight-forward way to do this right now with python client. The best
approach would probably be something server-side that's
interface-specific, but that's not in place yet.

I'll dig around tonight to see if there's an open issue for it.

Mark