[ANN] Yokozuna 0.3.0
rzezeski at basho.com
Mon Feb 4 12:26:56 EST 2013
Today I'm happy to announce the 3rd pre-release of Yokozuna. It's light on
new features but has some good performance improvements and added
robustness. Here are the highlights:
* Allow store/retrieval of schemas via HTTP.
* Upgrade to Solr 4.1.0 and the latest Riak.
* Improve write/index throughput by disabling Solr's "realtime get" and
switching from XML update to JSON.
* Added robustness around AAE and default index creation.
* Listen on 'solr/<index>/select' to more easily work with existing clients
out of the box.
To see all changes read the full release notes . Like the last two
releases, an AMI has been made, see the EC2 doc for more info .
New for this release is the addition of a source package. I hope this
might encourage those who are scared off by the process of building from
git to give Riak/Yokozuna a try. These four steps below will produce a
ready-to-run node under 'rel/riak' .
tar zxvf riak-yokozuna-0.3.0-src.tar.gz
: You may want to change some configuration first:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the riak-users