Simple .NET sample of Riak link walking

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Tue Feb 5 16:32:51 EST 2013

I was intrigued reading about link-walking with Riak. However all of the
samples seem to use curl. I would like to see how to set up the links and
then walk the links using a .NET driver like CorrugatedIron.  I see in
CorrugatedIron there is a RiakLink so I am asumming that putting a list of
those on the "value" that is written to the database will establish the
link. Now how do I "walk" the link?I have seen the documentation on
CorrugatedIron's web site but it would be nice to see a basic "hello world"
application.