Simple .NET sample of Riak link walking

Jeremiah Peschka jeremiah.peschka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:14:10 EST 2013

There are a few examples in the test cases:
https://github.com/DistributedNonsense/CorrugatedIron/blob/master/CorrugatedIron.Tests.Live/RiakObjectTests.cs#L144

Other than that, the samples in the CorrugatedIron.Samples project are all
Riak KV applications.

---
Jeremiah Peschka - Founder, Brent Ozar Unlimited
MCITP: SQL Server 2008, MVP