CorrugatedIron call to delete a bucket.

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Wed Feb 6 07:56:55 EST 2013

Sorry. Being a beginner I am not aware of "alternative" methods. I have not read enough to use Erlang. I don't know what "querying a 2i" is. I also wasn't aware that I needed to manage my keys. Perhaps this question could turn into a kind of poll for best practices? All suggestions are greatly appreciated.