Riak Data-UI

Christopher Meiklejohn cmeiklejohn at basho.com
Wed Feb 6 14:07:12 EST 2013

Hi Chad,

We decided to focus our development on Riak Control moving forward on administration features, specifically understanding how your cluster is performing, managing node addition and removal and visualizing distribution of data throughout the ring.

However, I'd be very interested in hearing which features of Futon you find most useful and what you're looking for in a UI for Riak.

Thanks!

- Chris

--
Christopher Meiklejohn