Riak benchmarking

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Wed Feb 6 21:28:20 EST 2013

I have a simple Riak cluster and I decided to benchmark it using the
basho_bench. http://docs.basho.com/riak/latest/cookbooks/Benchmarking/ but
when I run it I get an error that says I should check the configuration
file. I used the 2i.config for my template. I replaced the 127.0.0.1 with
the address for my cluster (I have 4 nodes in the cluster). I get an error:
'[info] can't set long node name Please check configuration' followed by a
fatal error [error] Failed to start net kernel. Any other examples of
configurations or ideas as to the cause of the error?

Thank you.