CorrugatedIron Link Walking

Kevin Burton rkevinburton at charter.net
Thu Feb 7 01:46:38 EST 2013

I am trying out link walking with CorrugatedIron. I see in the documentation
(http://corrugatediron.org/documentation/MapReduce.html):

var query1 = new RiakMapReduceQuery()

                 .Inputs("people")

                 .Link(l => l.Tag("friend").Bucket("people"))

                 .ReduceErlang(r => r.ModFun("riak_kv_mapreduce",
"reduce_set_union").Keep(true));

I am unclear what the function of the last 'ReduceErlang' method is?

Also I want all links of a certain tag. Isn't the bucket and key specified
in the link? What is the purpose of the 'Bucket'?

Finally this is probably my ignorance on Map/Reduce but I don't understand
the different phase results.

Thank you.